Swaps are always a fun part of any Stampin' Event. For a card swap, each stamper makes a number of cards and then trades them with other stampers. This is a GREAT way to get new ideas, get a good variety of cards, learn new techniques, and meet new people. It is far easier to make 15 of one card than 15 different cards. We are organizing an optional sign up swap.
At Stamp-A-Rama there is an organized card swap. If you would like to participate, here's some guidelines:
- This is an Organized Card Swap. Sign up when you register (we can also add you in later if space permits). You will sign up to make 15 cards. Your group of 15 will meet at a set time during the day (details on that later) and trade cards! Only people signed up for the swap can participate.
- You can sign up for more than one group of 15, but you must have a different card for each group you sign up for.
- Make full cards (so that you can actually use them).
- Use only Stampin' Up! products (and not retired products, if at all possible)
- Use at least one layer(and more is great!).
- Use at least one embellishment (example: specialty paper, ribbon, buttons, brads, glitter.
- Include your name and email on the card or paper clipped to the card (it is nice to put faces to names or someone might have a question or want to compliment your card).
- You don't need to include envelopes.
- We suggest you bring a small shoebox, basket, or extra bag to hold your cards in.
If you do have questions about how swapping works, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions, or to sign up for the swap (and you are already registered), contact us at email@example.com.